Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sumptuous Spring

Spring RTW 2010 is showcasing some incredibly luxurious looks. Detailed fabrics, rich colors, sequin accents, here are some of my favorite outfits that I would wear right now...

RODARTE-
Constantly amazing with immense details and the darker edge.


CHRISTIAN SIRIANO
The richness of the colors is gorgeous, and the styling is dramatic yet wearable.
REEM ACRA
I love that the floral print doesn't look saccharine sweet, the pop of black is a nice contrast...

CARLOS MIELE
The dress reminds a bit of Herve Leger, but more structured and I adore the little jacket, it's a unique shape and adds depth.

JASON WU
This is a delicious confection of beauty. Shoulders and layering in front are gorgeous, again loving the black contrast.

VERA WANG
So beautiful, the skirt part of the dress, the style of the top, the belt, the shoes...perfection.

MARC JACOBS
So ethereal, she looks like a heavenly ballerina. This dress is elegant, yet still looks fresh.

BCBG MAX AZRIA
I love this one, it has a bohemian feel to me, with the neckline giving it a heavy dose of luxe.

No comments:

Post a Comment