Friday, September 4, 2009

Brace Yourself

A friend of mine was cleaning out her jewelry case and gave this pretty dynamic piece to me. It is a bracelet by Biche de Bere that is very substantial which I like. At first glance it was definitely not a bracelet I would normally purchase for myself. But it is so textured and beautifully crafted that I decided to give it a shot. So I put it into the mix of what I already own and I have to say I like how she looks with her new friends! The mix includes from left to right: Silver bangle from Nordstrom, green and gold thread bracelet from Forever 21, the BdB, sand/silver bracelet from Forever 21, gold bracelet from a thrift shop, and 3 metal bangles from a set that I have had since I was seriously 13 and have no idea where they came from. Somehow they have always made the move with me from jewelry box to jewelry box!


No comments:

Post a Comment