Monday, July 13, 2009

Mix Up

Lately I have been in a Forever 21 mood! You can't really beat it when it comes to finding a cute item for a great price.

I just bought this F21 mixed floral dress and paired it with some RSVP boots, vintage jacket courtesy of my Mom, La Vie Parisienne necklace, and Lucia Bella Cheyenne bag in the second photo. The turquoise ring is a new favorite of mine that I found browsing in a shop along Coast Highway 101.

For a detailed view of the print and its rich colors, check pic #1. I added a romantic lace shrug and dark turquoise/gold earrings the second time around giving it a softer feel perfect for this gorgeous summer weather.


2 comments:

  1. Geeeezzz Tease... lets see the ring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you bought that dress at Forever 21! Seriously, I even clicked to enlarge, and the colors are so rich it's amazing. What a great find!

    ReplyDelete