Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jewel Box




Mmm, I heart statement jewelry! Bold pieces that really standout like cocktail rings, long earrings, and brazen necklaces. So I was shopping at Love 21 (basically all jewelry-yea!) at the Beverly Center in LA, when I found this over the top gorgeous sea foam/light blue color necklace for a little over $12. It's definitely inspired by Claire Dane's Lanvin piece, but Forever 21 reinterpreted it into their price range. I held it up to my show my friend and she looked at me like I was crazy. She has fabulous style with very minimalist/classic tastes and declared this piece as "REALLY huge". I promptly added it to the cute shopping basket the gals hand out and blissfully kept on shopping. I have worn it a few times and it single handedly elevates an outfit. Check it out online at Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment