Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dream Weavers

It's almost Christmas, happy holidays! Since I am finally done shopping for friends and family, I have let my thoughts wander about what is on my fashion radar for spring. I have to find a way to own at least one of the pieces below, it's seriously mandatory...

I have always loved Valentino, particularly the couture. Since new designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli have been at the helm of the label...I admit I haven't paid as much attention. That all changed upon viewing Spring 2010 RTW. The designers decided to take a more personal approach to the line, letting their own vision really shine through and it works beautifully. I love the soft romantic looks textured with touches of drama and the soft tones of color are so dreamy. With such an extensive storied history behind a label, striking a balance between past and present is difficult, but it looks like Valentino is designing a fabulous future!

No comments:

Post a Comment